CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I think the animal that best suits me is a Golden Retriever

If I was an animal, I believe I would be a dog, particularly a Golden Retriever. Golden Retrievers love their families and love to be included in all the family activities. They are "sporting dogs" who love to run, play and exercise. I love my family very much and we do a lot of things together, especially playing sports. Golden Retrievers are very energetic and playful. I love to do track and play softball. Golden Retrievers are friendly to everyone, reliable, and trustworthy. I try to be friendly to everyone and hope I will always be a reliable and trustworthy friend.

If Mrs. Chapman was an animal, I believe she would be a bear. Bears are usually predictable, just like Mrs. Chapman. She says what she means, and means what she says. When you first encounter a bear, you may be frightened. They seem mean and fierce. But once you understand a bear, you realize they are not that bad. If you will respect them and their territory (don't get around Mrs. Chapman's desk), you'll be okay. Bears can be strict, but also affectionate, joyful and playful, just like Mrs. Chapman. Mrs. Chapman, you are one of the best teachers!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can sleep like a bear sometimes - that's for sure!