CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

I Think We Have Learned Our Lessons

We just got through learning about Anne Frank. I think Mrs. Chapman wanted us to learn this

because even though the Holocaust has come and gone doesn't mean it's over. What I mean is we

are still at war, just not the Jews and Nazi war. In the Holocaust it was all about the Nazis hating

the Jews. Adolf Hitler was the leader of the German Nazis and was a mean man. He would tell

his "so called servants" to go find the Jews and take them to a concentration camp. In my own

words, a concentration camp is a place Nazis took the Jews. The Nazis didn't like the Jews

because after World War I the Jews could go different places and prosper while the Nazis were

still on their knees. Basically, the Nazis were jealous. The good thing is the Jews didn't do it back.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you. After watching all those videos it mad me

very sad. If I could I would try fixing this by praying that everybody could lead themselves to

Christ. I also think we should be like Anne Frank because she thought that since somebody was

cruel doesn't mean they can't change and they are still good at heart..........well most people.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You said most people are good at heart. Maybe we need to try to look a little harder for that good in everyone. (I know it's hard for me to do at times!)

Mrs. C